moderated Re: Event RSVP changes #update

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 3:16 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
Thanks Mark. I'll look to re-run my tests and report back.

To cover your final point:

It displays all responses on one page. What else should it do?
I thought 'Export' would provide details in something like a CSV format that could be used outside Groups.io and would match similar behaviour from the Export Group Data function. I would say that what it currently does is provide a summary or overview of responses received.

The export function now returns a CSV file with all the responses.

Thanks,
MarkĀ