moderated Re: Event RSVP changes #update

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 12:00 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 10:17 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
For events with a specified max number of attendees, we don't permit people to specify Not Sure.

Hi Mark,

I've never seen an option for someone to respond 'not sure' and only three buttons are available:

Yes, if you specify a max number of attendees, the Not Sure option will not appear. If you do not cap the number of attendees, the Not Sure option will be there. Moderators/event owners can specify Not Sure for any rsvp, regardless.