moderated Re: date range bug in message search function #bug

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 6:40 PM Ken Kloeber via groups.io <KWKloeber=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Using the custom date range when searching messages ain't workin'.
I search using ONE term, the search returns tons of messages -- many within the last year.

If I use a custom range, say two years back (ie, 21.07.2018 to 21.07.2020) nothing is returned.  Nada, Zip, Niet.

if I use the "past year" date range, the world is good.
If I use a custom range ONE year back (ie, 21.07.2018 to 21.07.2019) - again Nothing, Nada, Zip, Niet.

I can't reproduce this. What is the URL of one of these bad searches?