moderated Re: Invite button clears the form #suggestion #bug

Bob Morley

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 10:41 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
the current behavior is consistent with quite a few other pages on groups.io. If we believe this to be a problem, I don't think it appropriate to make such a change on one page and fail to address the others.
I am also for consistency. My thought is that the root problem here is that "Invite" was not the best wording choice on the Admin menu. It should be "Invitations" and the button label also correspondingly labelled.

I would also prefer to see that the blue buttons do not have an active link. If I want to clear a page, I would expect to do a page refresh in the browser.

--
Gerald