moderated Owner's Manual doesn't address New User's Settings & No Search of Help Site #suggestion

Bill Hazel

This came up during a discussion on the GMF page, https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/32993

I went looking for documentation showing how to set HTML as preferred Editor and couldn't find anything in the Owner's Manual, which as a groups.io member with a group I would assume that's where I'd look.

It was only a "Oh, wait a minute" moment where I thought to be a bit more thorough that I found it in the Members Manual (I use the single page so I can ctrl+F for HTML)

I would have found it straight away if there was a search function on the help site similar to what we find in Messages and the Wiki.