moderated Re: Invite button clears the form #suggestion #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 05:52 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
As Duane said, it's consistent with other page selection buttons on other pages in Groups.io.  If there are multiple buttons and one is blue, that's the page I'm on.
Perhaps we shouldn't be using buttons for this purpose at all. A navbar or some such may be more appropriate. People are accustomed to that, and clicking in the navbar is unlikely to be confused for an action button, even when labeled similarly. Just throwing an alternative idea out there.

Having shared that, the current behavior is consistent with quite a few other pages on groups.io. If we believe this to be a problem, I don't think it appropriate to make such a change on one page and fail to address the others.

Regards,
Bruce