moderated Re: Invite button clears the form #suggestion #bug

Michael

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 01:27 PM, Duane wrote:
On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 12:53 PM, Michael Pavan wrote:
But you are already on the page.
Yes, but it's consistent with action buttons on other pages that have multiple views - Subscription, Members, Settings, Subgroups, Activity, etc.  After thinking about it a bit, I do agree with Mike that the button should be disabled for whichever view you're on.  For his example, if Invite was disabled when he was on that view, he might have been more likely to go looking for an active button after entering information.

Duane
Yes, I've never understood the point of a self referential link on any page, it's annoyance when trying to navigate a site, and serves no purpose.

Here's a vote to remove the link from any button that just goes to the same page that you're already on.

Please.