moderated Re: Event RSVP changes #update

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 11:58 PM, Nancy Funk wrote:
So I tested this out. I created an event and responded "Attending", I then received an email with this subject
[Testing] First day of school event information

The email was blank. Is this what we're supposed to receive or is it a bug?
Hi Nancy,

I have reproduced this and the blank email you received is the Note To Send Attendees. I didn't try leaving it blank on my testing but I sort of covered this in my points 5 & 6 above. If my #suggestion at 6 is implemented then it will eliminate a blank email being sent when no text is entered in the Note To Send Attendees box.

Regards
Andy