moderated Add back Active checkbox to Invite and Direct Add member notices #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

Mark et al -- As someone who has no need for multiple invite templates, the necessity of having to always select one at the time of sending an invitation is a little burdensome. All too often I forget to do it, and the invitation goes out with no custom text at all.

I think it would be nice to add back the "active" checkbox for Member Notices of type Invite (and Direct Add). If one of them is thus marked, it would auto-populate without having to be selected, but could still be overridden by selecting something else from the Notices pull-down menu.

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,
Bruce