moderated Re: Pending member display #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 11:44 AM, Peter Rawbone wrote:
When someone applies to join our group(s) in the Members List they are shown as ‘joined’.  BUT they have not joined or are not members until they have been approved by Owner or Moderators.

Would it be a good idea to have a new title such as Applied?
Peter -- I'm not understanding this (yet).

If your group is Restricted, this column in your Member List should already be labeled "Applied." This was hashed out at length last year (ref: https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/30371180#20347).

If your group is actually Restricted and that column nonetheless displays "Joined" that seems like a bug. A screenshot of your Spam Control settings would be helpful in troubleshooting.

Regards,
Bruce