moderated Re: option to set maximum attendees for calendar events

Nancy Funk

Has there been any move toward allowing moderators and owners the ability to manage RSVPs and waitlist? Our group is trying to figure out ways to better manage our events, especially the dreaded no-shows. With all the public & private group size restrictions in place, it has become a much more pressing issue than ever before. We really need the ability to change a member's RSVP as necessary and manage our waitlist.

Thank you so much for your consideration in this matter. :)