moderated Re: Free premium group trials #update

Mark,
I think this is great.

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 3:35 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
J, Duane,

Thanks for the thoughtful suggestions. I've changed the first paragraph. Please let me know what you think:

Groups.io provides an expansive set of web-based group communication tools, including a calendar, wiki, file and photo sharing areas, and chats.
What's unique about us is that all of these features are built around the core email group system. We believe that the type and style of communication an
email group fosters is the best way for many groups to communicate, whether those groups represent companies, organizations, communities, or hobbyists.
Combining the ease of email with the features available on the web, Groups.io strives to be the ultimate communications venue for everyone.

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 2:04 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

[speaking of which: aren't companies "organizations"? a little redundant here]

I include organizations because many non-profits and NGOs use us. Happy to tweak the wording if there's a better way to express that.