moderated Re: Direct Add member notice no longer works #bug #fixed

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 12:11 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
What browser are you using? Seems to still work on Chrome for me.
Thanks Mark. I am using Chrome for Windows and trying to do a Direct Add on my main group.

Attached is a screenshot. Not only does the notice fail to populate when selected, but the toolbar is missing. And if I manually type anything in the "Customize Message" field it does not cross-populate into the "Message to be Sent" box above like it used to.

The only thing I can think of is that I accepted some Windows Update stuff last evening. Why that would affect the Direct Add screen behavior but not the Invite page remains a mystery.

Regards,
Bruce