moderated Re: Free premium group trials #update

Mark,

I read the "Why Email Groups" page and it makes some great points. But is there also a page for the non-email features? If you leave it at "Why Email Groups," it seems almost like an ad for yahoo groups, since the page points out the *superiority* of using email over web-based groups. Maybe just a change in title would help, and/or some language in the page itself, along the lines of why *also* include an email listserv.