moderated Re: Free premium group trials #update

Bob Morley

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 01:08 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
the option of a 30 day free trial of (almost all) premium features.
Wow, this is fantastic. I am now in nerd heaven. Now I can't believe that you didn't do this right from the get-go. Obviously, this is fantastic for testing and tire-kicking Premium issues for those that don't already have a Premium group.

I know that you have a requirement that test groups be private, etc. Do you have a problem with me (us in general) creating new test groups from time to time as the 30 day window expires?

--
Gerald