toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I just pushed a new update to the site. When creating a new group, you now have the option of a 30 day free trial of (almost all) premium features. Here's how it works:
- The create a group flow now goes through the Plans & Pricing page, where you can select either a free trial of a premium group or a regular, basic group.
- When you trial a premium group, you have access to all premium features except: direct add, and the ability to change a member's email address.
- One week before the end of your trial, you'll get an email reminder.
- You can upgrade to a paid premium plan at any point during the trial, and it will start at the end of the 30 days.
- If you opt not to pay for a premium plan, your group will automatically be downgraded to free at the end of 30 days. If you have created any subgroups, those will be deleted at that time.
- Free premium group trials are not currently available for existing groups.
- I've also added a new marketing page, Why Email Groups?.
Please let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions for improvements.
Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu