I just pushed a new update to the site. When creating a new group, you now have the option of a 30 day free trial of (almost all) premium features. Here's how it works:
- The create a group flow now goes through the Plans & Pricing page, where you can select either a free trial of a premium group or a regular, basic group.
- When you trial a premium group, you have access to all premium features except: direct add, and the ability to change a member's email address.
- One week before the end of your trial, you'll get an email reminder.
- You can upgrade to a paid premium plan at any point during the trial, and it will start at the end of the 30 days.
- If you opt not to pay for a premium plan, your group will automatically be downgraded to free at the end of 30 days. If you have created any subgroups, those will be deleted at that time.
- Free premium group trials are not currently available for existing groups.
- I've also added a new marketing page, Why Email Groups?.
Please let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions for improvements.