From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Duane
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 5:26 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Add page links to topics list #suggestion

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 07:07 PM, Ken Landaiche wrote:

If I'm checking the latest entries, I have to load several pages to get there.

How many items are you displaying per page?  You know you can change that number on the Preferences page of your account? https://groups.io/account?page=prefs  Someone with Infinite Scroll set would only have one page, regardless of the number of messages.

You can also reverse the sort order so that the newest messages are at the top of the first page by clicking on Date at the upper right.

All of this is in the Members Manual that covers almost anything you can think of related to the site, https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual