moderated Re: Moderator notifications enabled for all #update

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 11:45 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 11:54 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I've just changed it so that moderator notifications are also not emailed to the moderator who generated them
Mark, I just received (again) a totally startling push notification that the group has a new member, right after I approved the member. I know the "action" is technically by the member who joined, but in a restricted group, it is actually an action by a moderator approving the membership. So I think the notifications shouldn't go out about a new member to the moderator who approved the member.

I've just made this change.

Cheers,