moderated Re: Notifications not generated for folder upload #bug #fixed

Chris Jones

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 09:34 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
No message was generated in the archive with a #file-notice hashtag so nothing could be sent to my member account even though I had the Notify Member checkbox ticked (#bug).
Had you previously pre - configured a #file-notice hashtag or were you waiting for groups.io to create it for you?

If the former, it would be worth checking that you haven't got an "anomalous setting", although I cannot see one that would stop the group posting, other than to have that hashtag on moderation. Perhaps check your spam box..?

Chris