moderated Re: Notifications not generated for folder upload #bug #fixed

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 08:27 PM, Chris Jones wrote:

All email notifications worked as expected, both "personal" and Group.
I think my terminology could have been better to start with.

I have 3 accounts in my test group (Owner, Mod & Member). I uploaded a folder and files from my Owner account. A moderator notification email was received by my Moderator account listing the files that had been uploaded (all good). No moderator notification email was received at my Owner account because notifications to the person performing the action are now suppressed (all good).  No message was generated in the archive with a #file-notice hashtag so nothing could be sent to my member account even though I had the Notify Member checkbox ticked (#bug).

Regards,
Andy