moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Nina E

The Group Guidelines member notice does not have an option to send it as a Special Notice so what exactly is being 'sync'ed in this case?
Actually, it does.  4th checkbox is "Send monthly as special".  I'm a bit confused as well, because it's possible to not have that checked, but still set the hashtag #guidelines-notice to Special.  Maybe that's what this sync does, but I hope Mark will clarify it.

Andy and Duane: Have you seen the updated documentation of the Group Guidelines notice and the #guidelines-notice hashtag? If that info is unclear, please let me know.

- Nina