moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 11:44 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 01:34 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
The Group Guidelines member notice does not have an option to send it as a Special Notice so what exactly is being 'sync'ed in this case?
Actually, it does.  4th checkbox is "Send monthly as special".  I'm a bit confused as well, because it's possible to not have that checked, but still set the hashtag #guidelines-notice to Special.  Maybe that's what this sync does, but I hope Mark will clarify it.

On the 1st of the month, the process that sends out guidelines and monthly reminder emails first sets the special field of the #guidelines-notice and #monthly-notice hashtags to be the same setting as the `send monthly as special` setting on the appropriate member notice.

Hope this helps.