moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 05:36 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
CHANGE: For #guidelines-notice and #monthly-notice hashtags, sync the hashtag special field to the member notice special field every month.
I'm a bit confused by this one, on three points:

  • A 'sync' implies two-way updates but the 'to' reference suggests a one-way update copying from the hashtag details 'to' the member notice details
  • The Group Guidelines member notice does not have an option to send it as a Special Notice so what exactly is being 'sync'ed in this case?
  • At what point in the month is this 'sync' supposed to take place? I'm guessing the 1st of each month as that would tie in with some other 'monthly' activities but it would be nice to get confirmation.

Thanks
Andy