moderated Re: no zip file email received after exporting Photos #bug #fixed

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 11:01 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
To be clear:  Emailed Photos ARE included in the export -- along with all the other attachments -- as part of the messages.mbox file.
To be clear(er) - yes I know emailed photos are included in messages when they're exported - it was the fact that they are not if you just export photos that I was querying
As for clarifying this in the owner's manual, you will have to take that up in the docs subgroup.
My message in the docs subgroup was already drafted

Cheers
Andy