moderated Re: no zip file email received after exporting Photos #bug #fixed

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 04:57 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Andy -- It's my understanding that all attachments are base64 encoded and embedded in each message in your messages.mbox file as a separate MIME part. Thus, Emailed Photos (and attachments of any other kind) are not readily retrieved from the group export.
Hi Bruce,

I wondered if emailed photos would be separate in some way. As they are viewable under the Photos section, if they're deliberately not included in an export, it would be helpful if this was mentioned in the owner's manual.

Regards
Andy