moderated no zip file email received after exporting Photos #bug #fixed

paul fox

I've now twice requested a Photos export for my group, and received no
notification or link to the file. Last time was this morning sometime.
If you're checking logs, the group is Wheeler_and_Wilson-Sewing-Machines .

Possibly/probably irrelevant: this is the first zip file I've
requested since you made the change described below.

Thanks,
paul

paul fox, pgf@... (arlington, ma, where it's 82.4 degrees)