moderated Remove excess wording on calendar messages #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I know this has been mentioned in the past but I thought I'd raise it again to try and get some more traction. Can we remove the excess wording on the calendar messages please? Using the same example as my recent post about calendar messages

Upcoming Event: Observer Update - Sat, 07/11/2020 9:00am-10:30am #cal-reminder

The text 'Upcoming Event' and the #cal-reminder hashtag effectively serve the same purpose. Given the recent changes regarding notifications and the use of hashtags I wouldn't want to lose the hashtag on this message, but 'Upcoming Event' could be removed without losing any meaning. Sometimes, less is more.

Regards
Andy