moderated unable to add groups.io calendar to google calendar by URL #bug #fixed

David McBride

I tried adding a groups.io calendar to google calendar by URL.  I retrieved the following URL from the TSC sub-group at lists.opnfv.org: [link removed by mod]

Unfortunately, the events are not appearing on my google calendar.  I tried removing and re-adding the calendar multiple times.  In some cases, I waited one or more days to see if there was some sort of time delay.  Also, note that I have followed this process for multiple calendars in the past, so this is not something new to me.

It's possible that this could be user error, but I've been over it multiple times and I can't see what I could've done wrong (isn't that always the case?).