moderated Re: Bug in displaying Banned Members #bug

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 05:15 PM, Rick Nakroshis wrote:
Sure thing.  Attached is a screenshot of my permissions on that group
Thanks. That set of permissions gives me Moderators, Bouncing, Banned and Past which wasn't mentioned before.  However, I can recreate the issue and I'd say it's definitely a bug. As you said, when the Ban Members permission is in effect, it works OK. Without the Ban Members permission you get this after clicking the Members option on the left side menu:

You will note that there are 4 other options, including Banned, on the drop-down.  If you select Banned here, then you see this:

Now there are 5 options and this time it also includes Members. It seems Groups.io knows that the selected option is not Members (so it now appears in the drop-down) but without the Ban Members permission, it will not display the Banned list. The result is the malformed button and it still shows the member list.

After further testing, I found it's possible to recreate this issue if either Set Member Subscription Options or Set Moderator Privileges is checked.  I'm sure Mark will be able to resolve this when he returns from holiday.

Regards,
Andy