moderated Re: Bug in displaying Banned Members #bug

Rick N

Sure thing.  Attached is a screenshot of my permissions on that group.  Without 'Ban users' permission, attempting to display users that are banned will cause the incorrect display noted.  Enabling it will allow it to display properly.

Rick

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 3:46 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 11:15 PM, Rick Nakroshis wrote:
If I am not allowed to Ban members, the Members button offers choices of Moderators, Bouncing, and Banned.  Selecting Banned causes the blue button to lose the alphabetical label and every member is listed.
Can you share a screenshot of your moderator permissions? As yet, I haven't found a combination of Moderator permissions that gives me just Moderators, Bouncing and Banned when clicking the Members button.

Thanks,
Andy