moderated Re: Bug in displaying Banned Members #bug

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 11:15 PM, Rick Nakroshis wrote:
If I am not allowed to Ban members, the Members button offers choices of Moderators, Bouncing, and Banned.  Selecting Banned causes the blue button to lose the alphabetical label and every member is listed.
Can you share a screenshot of your moderator permissions? As yet, I haven't found a combination of Moderator permissions that gives me just Moderators, Bouncing and Banned when clicking the Members button.

Thanks,
Andy