moderated Re: Moderator notifications enabled for all #update

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 02:46 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
That's true for browser push notifications as I understand it, but as you found out, you still get the email several minutes later.
Right. And like you, I think the delay reduces its usefulness, and in the case of the notification going to the moderator who did the action, the delay makes it actually pretty useless (as well as irritating). It's the combination of the notification going to the person who did the action plus the delay. They compound each other.