moderated Re: Moderator notifications enabled for all #update

DeniseD

Thanks for that

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 8:06 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
No, it’s not going to the group. Just the moderator.

On Jul 3, 2020, at 2:55 PM, DeniseD <denisedavidson98@...> wrote:

I totally agree.  I thought we were given the option to have it go through the group or not but regardless it is going through the group.  Very annoying

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020 at 2:52 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I honestly can't keep track any more of what is and isn't supposed to happen, but I was under the impression that if someone did action, they would not receive notification for the action. I just uploaded a file, and about ten minutes later received an email notification that a file had been uploaded. This is not only useless but also annoying.