moderated Re: Bug in displaying Banned Members #bug

Rick N

I tested it again, and it still has the problems I reported.

If I am not allowed to Ban members, the Members button offers choices of Moderators, Bouncing, and Banned.  Selecting Banned causes the blue button to lose the alphabetical label and every member is listed.

If I am allowed to Ban members, the Members button offers choices of Moderators, Bouncing, and Banned.  Selecting Banned causes the blue button to display 'Banned' and there is no one listed, as expected.

Rick

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:38 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 08:49 PM, Rick Nakroshis wrote:
It turned out that I did not have permission to Ban members.  When that was enabled, then the Banned member list display worked properly. Turning it back off caused the improper display again.
I cannot recreate this problem. With my Moderator account, regardless of whether banning members is enabled, the membership list display options work fine. If there is a problem, I think it's a bit more involved than just having permission to ban members(or not).

Andy