moderated Re: Moderator notifications enabled for all #update

Chris Jones

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 05:52 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I honestly can't keep track any more of what is and isn't supposed to happen...
IIRC not receiving a notification of something that you have done yourself applies to push notifications, not emailed ones.

I am also having problems working things out; see this thread. I am still investigating, but it is a long process and I have to (a) await for the "aggregation delay" each time and (b) stop regularly in the hope of working out what I have and have not seen. IMHO as things stand the "Notifications" have the potential to cause more than a little confusion.

Chris