moderated Re: Moderator notifications enabled for all #update

I honestly can't keep track any more of what is and isn't supposed to happen, but I was under the impression that if someone did action, they would not receive notification for the action. I just uploaded a file, and about ten minutes later received an email notification that a file had been uploaded. This is not only useless but also annoying.