moderated Re: Summary sent to pending members #bug #fixed

If this is true, it's a very bad bug and needs to be fixed asap! thanks!

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 9:10 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 06:16 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

I think I've tracked down and fixed the missing summaries bug.

Now it seems to have shifted the other way a bit.  Pending members are getting the summary.  I don't believe they're supposed to get anything about group postings until approved.  As near as we can tell, it's on groups that have chosen Summary as the default.