moderated Re: Bug in displaying Banned Members #bug

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 08:49 PM, Rick Nakroshis wrote:
It turned out that I did not have permission to Ban members.  When that was enabled, then the Banned member list display worked properly. Turning it back off caused the improper display again.
I cannot recreate this problem. With my Moderator account, regardless of whether banning members is enabled, the membership list display options work fine. If there is a problem, I think it's a bit more involved than just having permission to ban members(or not).

Andy