moderated Re: Bug in displaying Banned Members #bug

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:49 PM, Rick Nakroshis wrote:
I suggest that if a moderator is allowed to view the member list, then they should be allowed at least a view-only capability of the Pending and Banned members.
I would not like that to happen. There are some moderators in one of my groups who should have access to the members list but not the banned members list. I don't think all moderators should see pending members, either, unless they have permission to accept/reject members.

It should be possible to fix this issue without granting superfluous and (in some cases) undesirable viewing permissions.