moderated Bug in displaying Banned Members #bug

Rick N

I'm a group owner of several groups and a moderator on others. I happened to be viewing member lists on a couple of groups and discovered one group I'm a moderator on had a problem when trying to display the Banned members.

There are 68 members in the group, with zero Bouncing members. When I clicked to view the Banned members, the button that should have said 'Banned' had no text on it, AND ALL 68 MEMBERS WERE LISTED.

It turned out that I did not have permission to Ban members.  When that was enabled, then the Banned member list display worked properly. Turning it back off caused the improper display again.

I suggest that if a moderator is allowed to view the member list, then they should be allowed at least a view-only capability of the Pending and Banned members. If an owner has chosen to ban someone, I'd like to be able to see who (their email address) in case they're also in my group.  Likewise, I'd like to be able to warn an owner about a prospective new member by being able to see who has applied to join that group.

Rick