moderated Re: Database column headers obscuring description text #bug #fixed

Bob Bellizzi

Peter,
One thing we have in common is Mark Fletcher who gives us unbelievable support.
That's a "luxury" that was nonexistent on Yahoo.
Please note  that our group is a patient advocacy outreach of a nonprofit and we are accountable for every penny that we utilize because it all originates with the generosity of caring donors.
We forgo luxuries and cconcentrate on what's necessary to provide information and support to the many people with a rare vision disease.

In case you haven't noticed, the basic Database has the ability  to present location/direction Google maps via a provided link on each address.

--

Bob Bellizzi