moderated Re: Notifications about your own actions #misc

Not sure about this one, but I just got a web/app notification of a new member, when I was the one who approved the new member. So do we want this? Again, it's nothing I can't live with but seems disconcerting. I was the one who did the approval action, but the description is along the lines of "there's a new member" and doesn't directly mention the approval.