moderated Re: Databases #suggestion #done

Thomas Gruber

Hi Mark,
The mobile app shows a very nice implementation of this: the table (contents) is a separate scrolling area, the heading and the surrounding part of the web site remain in place when you scroll in the table.
The web app doesn‘t quite do this, at least when I look at it in Chrome on iPad:
The whole page scrolls up, until the header row of the table hits the upper edge of the screen. Then, only the contents of the table and the footer part are scrolled further.
Thomas

Am 27.06.2020 um 00:55 schrieb Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io>:

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 06:05 AM, Peter Rawbone wrote:

Is it possible to ‘freeze’ the top row of a database a la Excel etc?  It is particularly irksome when editing or viewing an entry and then wondering what the column is?  If you get my drift.

Done.

Cheers, Mark