locked Re: Is it better for the home screen to be group details or an archive of previous messages?

David P. Dillard

It is my opinion that Groups.IO is the best alternative to Yahoo Groups that I am aware of and I have seen a number of other group services. If your Yahoo Group has an archive, I recommend keeping your Yahoo Group so that your group's posting history remains intact.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
jwne@temple.edu

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014, Frances wrote:

I have a private family only group so the setting is "archives are visible to subscribers only". That's the way I want it because the group is
restricted to approved members only. I understand that many people want to market their groups, but mine would be mostly invitation-only.  We
have a Yahoo Group and plan to move over to Groups.io