moderated Re: Testing notifications #misc

Mark,

All notification titles now are prefixed by the group's subject tag.
Hm... That will take some getting used to. Not saying it is a bad idea.

Now they look so much more like ordinary group messages. By eye my first reaction to my Inbox was "how did all these messages post without approval notifications?" It took a moment to realize half of them /were/ notifications, not messages.

I'd almost recommend including "Notice:" in that prefix, but that seems a bit heavyweight. "Note:"? "Nt:"? Is there a standard abbreviation or latin import that would suit? "nb:" is almost right.

Shal