moderated Re: Testing notifications #misc

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 02:37 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
I was concerned with the first-out delay time introduced by the combiner, but now I think I may be fine with it, given that push notifications are still immediate.

Which sort of comes back to Chris' point that the notifications work in different ways https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/25572

Some other things I have noticed:

  • push notifications do not identify the (sub)group that the activity took place in. As I am in multiple groups and my main group has 20+ subgroups, knowing which (sub)group the activity took place in is kind of important.

  • The spacing on the email notification for certain events is not consistent:

  • The HTML code for some table descriptions is shown:

Regards,
Andy