moderated Re: Testing notifications #misc

Andy,

I don't like this combiner approach with a 4 minute delay. It seems to
me that we have a sharp new system to send out immediate notifications
and then we blunt that by delaying them.
OTOH if you want immediacy you can enable it as a web/app notification. That's even faster than prompt email delivery.
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/25544

Of course, that won't help you (yet) when using the mobile app.

I was concerned with the first-out delay time introduced by the combiner, but now I think I may be fine with it, given that push notifications are still immediate.

Shal