moderated Notifications about your own actions #misc

Hi All,

The existing moderator notifications (pending subscriber/message/etc) are always sent to the appropriate moderators, both email and push notifications (if you have them configured).

When I set up the new moderator notifications (create a chat/add file/etc), I set it so that if you were the person doing the thing that triggered the notification (ie you were the one that uploaded the photo), that you would not receive the notification, either as an email or push notification.

I have a couple of questions, triggered by J's request:

- Should I extend that change to the existing moderator notifications?
- Should the policy instead be that email moderator notifications are always sent, but push notifications are not sent in the case where you did the thing that generated the notification?

Hopefully this isn't too confusing....