moderated Re: Testing notifications #misc

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:42 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Note that moderator notifications are not sent to you if you did the action that caused the notification.
Mark, I am getting web/app notifications whenever I post a message, because I have myself on moderation so that I can edit my messages (and to make sure I didn't send them to the wrong place). While I can live with this, I do find it a bit disconcerting every time. :) Is there a way to fix this?